One of the things I was looking for as I tried to setup my blog was to change the usual one of the crowd look of my blog. I ended up looking several places before I settled on this template (templates for blogspot and not wordpress or other blogging platforms). Here's a comprehensive list of places you can get free blogger templates from:

K2Modify - The present template is designed by ADAM, a student from Australia. He has several really interesting templates listed here. Definitely the first stop.
Jackbook.com - This guy is unique..you can give him a wordpress template that you like and he will redo it for blogger for free. Kool huh!
Blogcrowds - Most of the templates are available on this site. The nice thing about blogcrowds is that if you are using one of their templates and have 10 posts or more, they will send some traffic you way...or so they say.
Hackosphere - This guy Ramani, has developed a template that is apparently lightening fast to download. Will need more aesthetic appeal though one can customise it.
Isnani.com - 61 two column templates and 11 three column templates. Some customizable, but most fairly run of the mill templates.
Final Sense - Loads of free templates.They actually have templates categorised.
Pyzam - Loads of free templates to choose from. Well actually...they make you think they have several different templates, but all I saw was different background pics with the same layout. Worth a look anyways.
Blogger Templates - A small probably personal collection of a few templates.
Freeblogger Templates - 10 free templates with unique designs - mostly 2 columns.
Beautiful Beta - 4 templates but has other useful blogging stuff like widgets and hacks as well. BloggerTemplate.Org 8 sleek blogger templates. Mostly 2 column.
Blogger Templates- Xtasy - Loads of whacky 2 column templates with different backgrounds. Gecko and Fly - 23 kool blogger templates. Mostly 2 column.
NOIPO.Org - 12 two column templates.
Blogger Templates by Caz - If you are still using the old blogger, then here are 12 two column templates..really different look form the usual.
Template Panic - Has 58 kool templates, two and three columns.

28 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Another free template post!? WOW! Thanks. Next time I am taking a vacation on a beach somewhere remote in Mexico, I will be sure to have my laptop with me so I can play with these templates. Thanks again!
    peter latterkonsulent said...
    Great list, I am always looking for new templates, thanks
    Anonymous said...
    Interesting comment from Mexico Travel. Anyways, thanks for the templates!
    Anonymous said...
    yes, those links were really helpful. very much appreciated.
    Anonymous said...
    hey guy's here is post 15 link for get free web templates and this is very helpfull for every one and thanks for sharing.
    Anonymous said...
    hey guy's here is post 15 link for get free web templates and this is very helpfull for every one and thanks for sharing.
    640-553 said...
    Thanks for the list, Now I can also choose a new template for my blog.
    642-873 said...
    Hi guys, first of all I want to say thanks to the writer to provide us the authentic resources and secondly I would like to tell you that I have already visited most of these resource and there are too many templates are waiting for you. don't miss the chance.
    Index Annuity said...
    This is interesting and so useful list. and Its great comment from maxico travel.Thanks for this post.
    website promotion services UK said...
    Hello
    All the links you provided for the templates are awesome. As your template of blog is also fantastic. Thanks for sharing.
    iphone 3g spares said...
    I really like the fresh perpective you did on the issue. Really was not expecting that when I started off studying. Your concepts were easy to understand that I wondered why I never looked at it before. Glad to know that there's an individual out there that definitely understands what he's discussing. Great job
    iphone 3g spares said...
    very useful post fore novice like me.
    outdoor fire pits said...
    Your blog is awfully appealing. Your tips to get blogger templets is tremendous. I desire to be present there. I am contented with your post. I will visit you for more update. Thanks!
    Free Mp3 Download said...
    Thanks for sharing the valuable Information it is a great Help and a useful tips.
    Before reading your blog i was know only for 2 sites whose supply us free blogs.
    one is Google and second is weebly.com. i have 6 blogs of both, really thanks for this news. i wish to make 1000 blogs for my collection.
    aircraft tools said...
    Your tips are remarkable. Awe-inspiring bequest! I regularly read your blog and its very helpful. Your blog is attention-grabbing. I feel affection for it.
    surely i will make 100-150 blogs on these blog sites.
    Hostess torino said...
    This is the very supportable about all knowledge. I wish that it is the running with more strongly. Really I like it.
    Hostess torino
    Server Hosting said...
    Nice Templates but If I would have made this post on my blog then I would have changed the footer links and added keywords to it for my serp benefits and then uploaded it back to my blog.
    Jabber Server said...
    If you are designer you may frequently want to try and use different fonts in your designs, though there are 1000s of fonts available, not everyone of them are free. really its nice template collection.
    wholesale lingerie said...
    thanks for sharing this useful information. however now a days blogger also providing great themes.
    http://www.ideaslight.com/ said...
    Great resource. i used some templates for my blog. thanks for sharing.
    wholesale wedding dresses said...
    Great resource. i used some templates for my blog. thanks for sharing.
    Server Hosting said...
    I was in search of list of templates,through this post i get the list of the free templates, thanks a ton for sharing these template content websites..
    Magento theme Download said...
    Org websites have more weightage and most of the people believe it is genuine and i have found that hosting people too sell it for high price.
    Computer Room Monitoring said...
    Great list,
    I was searching for some free blogger templates and reached to your blog. Thanks for sharing a huge list of sites to download blogger templates for free.
    IGNOU JAIPUR said...
    THANKS...
    Anonymous said...
    A innovative cards style explains everything about you in simple manner. Let our cards developers style a unique and personalized cards that are suitable for your character. Our team of developers has years of experience in this regards and we are well aware of what a cards style means to a person
    business card designer
    Jacob Alvord said...
    These links are so much helpful for us to choose the different kinds of templates. I was in search of new templates from many time. Your post helps me a lot to learn and gather new things.
    Printing Photos on Canvas said...
    Hi this is George Lillie, Went through the blog and its really a wonderful job you have done. The content of the post is unique. Thank you for sharing with us.

Post a Comment




 

K2 Modify 2007 | Use it. But don't abuse it.